The Toolkit for Adaptive Stochastic Modeling and Non-Intrusive ApproximatioN is a collection of robust libraries for high dimensional integration and interpolation as well as parameter calibration. The code consists of several modules that can be used individually or conjointly. The project is sponsored by Oak Ridge National Laboratory Directed Research and Development as well as the Department of Energy Office for Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
- Tasmanian can use UTK MAGMA as back-end for GPU Accelerated Linear Algebra
- New type of grid: Fourier grids use trigonometric basis and preserve periodicity
- Added CUDA kernels for Sequence and Fourier grids
- In addition to arrays, the external API accepts `std::vector<type>` with basic error checking
- Numerous bug-fixes and performance enhancements, see the changelog for details