This group is focused on optimizing data for complex computing architectures and analyzing results to accelerate real-world applications. It continues to build on Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s expertise in developing, establishing, and operating data systems and to accelerate research areas including database design and data analysis.
The group has expertise architecting and operating secure data collection systems to implement critical infrastructure federal regulatory programs
- The group is part of the Center for Infrastructure Security Analysis (CISA) that supports the Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards (CFATS) for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- The group has experience in sensitive but unclassified (SBU), classified, and cloud environments
- The group has expertise maintaining a compliant security posture for all systems and obtaining an Authority To Operate (ATO).
The group performs data classification and clustering on data at scale
- Biomedical data analytics to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- De-hazed/de-shadowed imagery to the Air Force
- Transportation modeling and simulation data to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO).
The group has expertise implementing complex processes as usable, automated tools.
The group has expertise developing risk analysis algorithms, generating risk analysis data, and integrating data results into system processes.
- Chemical facility risk analysis for CFATS